Use of this website ("perfectgiftsfor.us") is governed by these Terms and Conditions.
By ticking using this website you are accepting and agreeing to comply with them.
1) Access To This Website Access to and use of this Website is conditional upon your agreement to comply with these Terms and Conditions. perfectgiftsfor.us has the right to terminate or suspend this Website or restrict access to this Website to individual users at any time without notice.
When you register on this Website, you will be given a password. You must not disclose this password to any other person and must otherwise keep it private and confidential.
2) Intellectual Property Rights All rights in this Website and the content on this Website including copyright, design rights, patents, inventions, know-how, database rights, trade marks, source codes and any other intellectual property rights in any of the foregoing are reserved to perfectgiftsfor.us and/or their content and technology providers.
You may not remove, change or obscure the perfectgiftsfor.us logo or any notices of proprietary rights on any content of this Website.
3) Disclaimer perfectgiftsfor.us cannot guarantee that the content and the provision of the content of this Website will always be correct or fault, error and virus free. perfectgiftsfor.us does not accept liability for incorrect content or errors and omissions in this Website or its content (whether of legal, typographical, technical or other nature) but endeavours to correct them as quickly as practicable.
perfectgiftsfor.us will not be liable for any data lost or any equipment or software replaced by you as a result of you using this Website.
perfectgiftsfor.us make no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, comprehensiveness and accuracy of the information, services and other content contained on this Website.
4) Liability Occasionally some companies may update and or change pages. This therefore mean some gifts in the list may result in blank pages. perfectgiftsfor.us cannot be held responsible for this and asks couples to try and avoid sites that would change there products regularly.
5) Links This Website contains links to other websites solely for your convenience. perfectgiftsfor.us does not endorse any such linked sites and assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other website to which this Website offers links.
You may not link the homepage or any other parts of this Website without prior consent from perfectgiftsfor.us.
7) Alterations perfectgiftsfor.us reserves the right to alter the content of this Website and these Terms and Conditions at any time. If alters these Terms and Conditions, it will notify you by email. Continued use of this Website perfectgiftsfor.us after notification shall be deemed to constitute acceptance to such alterations.
8) General In accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree that you have not have been induced by representations, statements, warranties or agreements other than those expressed in these Terms and Conditions. Unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing between perfectgiftsfor.us and you, this contract embodies the entire agreement of perfectgiftsfor.us and you and there are no other agreements or understandings, written or oral, in effect between perfectgiftsfor.us and you relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions. This clause shall not exclude any liabilities which perfectgiftsfor.us or you would otherwise have to one another in respect of any statements made fraudulently by any of them prior to acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
These Terms and Conditions and the agreement between perfectgiftsfor.us and you arising by you ticking the box next to the words "I have read and agreed to the perfectgiftsfor.us Terms and Conditions" on the registration page (and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to such agreement or its formation) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. In acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, you irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear and decide any suit, action or proceedings, and/or to settle any disputes, which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions and such agreement and, for these purposes, you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of England.